Thinking of Selling?
It has never been more important to deal with a Certified Auctioneer and Valuer. As affiliated members of IPAV, we are qualified to value, sell, or rent your property for you.
Attention to detail
We pride ourselves on being the Estate Agents of choice in the area, whether selling or renting your property. We have been matching vendors with purchasers and landlords with tenants for close to half a century. Our reputation is built on trust, our integrity, and on delivering what is expected.
We offer a comprehensive range of services to include:
- Private Treaty & Auction Sales
- Residential & Commercial Lettings
- Land Sales & Leasing
- Valuations for Banks, probate & sundry purposes.
Our top tips on buying, selling or renting...
Tips for Selling your property
- Declutter! Taking out as much as possible allows the viewer to see the house more clearly.
- Style your rooms in a simple manner.
- Keep your garden neat and tidy - shrubs and flowers really help to sell.
- Ensure your property is clean.
Tips for Buying a property
- Try to imagine the property without it's current furniture and decor, these things are easily changed!
- A southwest facing garden will get sunshine almost all day.
- Are there schools nearby?
- What are your priorities - do you want to walk to the pub or a shop?
Tips for Letting your property
- Fresh paint, clean carpets, a clean house will rent.
- Nice furniture but not precious!
- Mend items before showing where possible.
- A low maintenance garden is a real plus.
- We'll help you make an inventory - which protects both you and the person renting from you.
Tips for Renting a property
- Take the time to go through the inventory with the agent.
- Ask who is responsible for maintenance
- Make sure utility readings are taken on the day of the move (we'll help with this).
- View a number of properties.
Talk to John Phelan or any member of the team about the difference a qualified and experienced professional can make to you. Your property is in safe hands with Harry Brann Auctioneers and Valuers.